Connection Speaker & Trainer
What you can expect from Michelle:
- Real lessons, real strategies, real tactics, that produce real results!
The topics below can be delivered as a keynote, workshop, conference breakout session, corporate/nonprofit training, fireside chats, panels and Q&A. Additional topics can be customized at your request.
Time To Make Some Noise: 7 Steps to
Creating an Influential Brand
We are in the age of influence where creating a personal brand is imperative for career growth. Michelle takes you through a step-by-step process on how to create and maintain a personal brand that drives business.
We will explore:
- The complete seven steps to creating and maintaining a personal brand.
- The one word that links engagement and community.
- Increasing your visibility to drive business results.
Creating A Network Through Podcasting
Podcasting is taking over the digital landscape as the new public relations strategy. Not only does podcasting help garner visibility, but it can create a dynamic network.
Michelle has built an incredible network of thought leaders from across the world. Whether it is hosting The Networking With Michelle show or being a guest, Michelle has created a network of authors, influencers, and entrepreneurs across the globe.
We will explore:
- The importance of creating your own platform.
- How to tap into your network and reach out to influencers.
- How to obtain interviews and maximize opportunities.
Level Up With LinkedIn
Level Up With LinkedIn dives into a quick and tactical approach on how to utilize the number one professional network. LinkedIn is one of the most underestimated, yet most versatile social media platforms. We will discuss the importance of having an All Star profile, the benefits of video and how to connect with influencers. After the workshop you will never neglect the platform again. This will be an interactive workshop where attendees will be able to use their laptops or mobile devices and move through the site with the speaker.
- Learn how to optimize your profile to All Star status.
- Connection strategies for professional or business development.
- Tools and resources to maximize your LinkedIn experience.
Justyn Smith MS, LPC Intern, NCC
Partial Client List
- Ad 2 Houston
- American Association of Blacks in Energy (AABE)
- Atlanta Metropolitan State College
- Blogging While Brown Conference
- eWomen Network
- Federation of Houston Professional Women
- Greater Houston Black Chamber of Commerce
- Heights Chamber of Commerce
- Houston Area Urban League (HAUL)
- Mashable Houston Social Media Day Conference
- Melanin & Mental Health
- National Black MBA Association
- National Association of Women MBA’s
- National Forum of Black Public Administrators
- Nonprofit Leadership Alliance Conference
- Oil & Gas Admins International Conference
- People Fund
- Prairie View A&M University
- The Networker’s Luncheon
- Texas Southern University
- Walker’s Legacy
Want a speaker that can educate, entertain, and inspire your audience?
Call me at (713) 298-5851 or email me.