Marketing & Networking | Speaker & Trainer
What you can expect from Michelle:
If you are a meeting planner, I understand how selecting a speaker can be a daunting task. It takes time to do your research, watch videos, and then you need to make sure both agendas are aligned.
When you hire me to speak, I make certain of two things: easy to work with and a rich experience with the audience. Attendees will receive a vast amount of strategies and tactics that can be applied to their business.
Connect With Confidence
What happens when you’ve been networking, but something is missing? Whether you decide to attend a happy hour, luncheon, or a conference, building rapport is critical to developing a healthy relationship. Connect With Confidence explores motivational factors that will allow you to connect, go, and grow relationships with anyone.
✔ Learn how to play to your strengths?
✔ The #1 way to build confidence.
✔ Learn how to position and promote yourself among the right audience creating new and valuable relationships.
Connect With Content
We cannot deny the power of social media and the fact that it is here to stay. With dozens of social media platforms, apps, and the ever evolving use of technology it is easy to post, scroll, and go. Moreover, does your message resonates with your audience. Connect with Content dives into the symbiotic relationship between content marketing and social media marketing.
✔ Learn how your expertise is proved with content marketing and promoted with social media.
✔ Learn the numerous ways to create and repurpose content on the numerous channels.
✔ Learn the latest on social media, apps, tools, and productivity hacks to manage your marketing.
Partial Client List
- American Association of Blacks in Energy (AABE)
- Atlanta Metropolitan State College
- Blogging While Brown Conference
- Build Expo (Building & Construction Show)
- eWomen Network
- Federation of Houston Professional Women
- Heights Chamber of Commerce
- Mashable Houston Social Media Day Conference
- National Black MBA Association
- National Association of Women MBA’s
- National Forum of Black Public Administrators
- Nonprofit Leadership Alliance Conference
- Oil & Gas Admins International Conference
- Prairie View A&M University
- The Networker’s Luncheon
- Texas Southern University
- Urban League (Young Professionals & Entrepreneurship Center)
- Walker’s Legacy
Would you like to learn more about having me speak at your next conference or organization event? Call (713) 298-5851 or email me.
Network, Navigate & Nurture
Get your free ebook and subscribe to get the latest info by email.