Questions I Ask:
- What is an influencer marketing?
- Why did you decide to focus on the microinfluencer?
- How does content complement influence marketing?
3 Learning Points:
- Going beyond one post and creating campaigns.
- If you’re an influencer how do you pitch to small business owners and brands.
- Tips on initiating and maintaining relationships with brands.
Success is a balance of career and what you do in life.
Your Brand’s Blueprint For Finding And Leveraging Influencers (Shane’s ebook) It’s a complete guide for influencer marketing. It includes:
- a step-by-step guide to finding the right influencers,
- how to reach out to influencers effectively (including templates for outreach),
- how to build relationships with influencers,
- and a list of the best tools for influencer marketing
- 10 of the best Influencer Marketing Resources (Shane’s blog)
- IZEA’s, “2017 State of the Creator Economy.” This study helps you gain a better understanding of influencers’ perspectives on influencer and content marketing. You can find out useful insights, such as the platforms content creators are leaning towards, and how you can use this for your benefit.
- “Influence 2.0,” an in-depth study conducted by TopRank Marketing and Traackr. The report is a result of a survey of 102 brand leaders from reputable companies such as American Express, Adobe, and Amazon Web Services.
- The Ultimate Guide To Micro-Influencers“ Gifographics
- How To Get The Most Out Of Influencer Marketing
Network, Navigate & Nurture
Get your free ebook and subscribe to get the latest info by email.