“The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.” – Carl Jung
Hi there, thank you for visiting my page! You can click here to read the full story.
Michelle Ngome is a Connection Strategist who helps professionals click with others online and offline so they can benefit from more opportunities, more clients, more influence and more money! Michelle is also the Founder & CEO of Line 25 Consulting, a marketing firm which focuses on content and social media marketing. She authored the highly acclaimed book, Network, Navigate & Nurture: The Equation to Strategic Networking and hosts a weekly podcast called Networking with Michelle where she interviews thought leaders on a range of topics such as branding and marketing, networking and effective business strategies. Michelle has partnered with and continues to collaborate with various media outlets such as Radio One, Sirius XM, Voice America Radio and Texas Oil & Gas Magazine to empower all professionals in their career and entrepreneurial journey.
- Podcast Host of Networking With Michelle Show top ranked in Apple Business and Careers
- Author of Network, Navigate & Nurture: The Equation to Strategic Networking
- Houston Black Leadership Institute Alumni
- Houston African-American Bloggers Association
- Past board member with the National Black MBA Association Houston and Houston Area Urban League Young Professionals
- Masters of Science in Internet Marketing: Full Sail University
- Bachelors of Business Administration in Finance: University of Houston Victoria
My Vision: To be a generous connector that people may have the relationships and resources they need to achieve their success.
My Mission: To serve 100,000 people with the skill sets they need to nurture long lasting relationships that equip them for success.
Tagline: Personal Connection, Influential Network
Network, Navigate & Nurture
Get your free ebook and subscribe to get the latest info by email.