This is the last segment of our Q&A Part 3: Content Creation and Podcasting. There is some overlap when it comes to questions or methods but stick with what will work for you. As always Play To Your Strengths! Thanks to everyone that submitted questions.
Some of the questions asked:
The how to’s of content creation
Benefits of podcasting vs other social media platforms
Process of producing quality content
How does podcasting add value to brand
The cost typically associated to produce quality programming
- Need a strategy session on your personal brand? Code: NWM
- Creating a Content Marketing Strategy (Aug 8, 2016 episode)
- Time to Make Some Noise: 7 Steps to Creating an Influential Personal Brand
- 33 Ways to Content Flip
- Podcast Checklist and Resource Guide
- The Entrepreneur’s Startup Game by Plan by Sharon Beason’s founder of Womeneur Conference
Womeneur Conference, Friday April 27th in New York
33 Ways To Flip Content
Grab this handy resource and subscribe to get the latest info by email.