Brittany Flournoy is an HIV Awareness advocate based in Houston, Texas. I’m going to be honest this episode took me by surprised. Brittany and I are colleagues and we scheduled this interview a bit casually. I know this is an important topic, but I was not prepared for all the knowledge shared with me. I really hope you enjoy this episode. Start having the conversation with your partner, friends and family.
We discuss the following:
- HIV affecting African-Americans at a high rate
- Why and how often you should get tested
- Having the conversation with your partners including family and friends
- The difference between HIV and AIDS
- HIV Awareness Days – March 20th National Native HIV/AIDS Awareness Day #NNHAAD
- AIDS Foundation Houston
- HIV Among African-Americans Stats
Womeneur Conference, Friday April 27th in New York
Time To Make Some Noise: 7 Steps to Creating an Influential Personal Brand
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.