Real World Business Coach Danny Creed is an internationally recognized Master Business Coach, speaker and author. His latest inspirational and motivational book, A Life Best Lived: A Story of Life, Death and Second Chances is now available on Amazon.
Danny is a leading authority on business and personal development, a highly regarded Keynote speaker; workshop and seminar leader and an elite Brian Tracy International Certified Sales Trainer.
- 14 successful start-up businesses,
- Over 400 turn-arounds and his powerful connection with world class partners and resources such as Brian Tracy.
- Over 8,000 hours of logged coaching time with over 12,000 recommendations
- 6x winner of the Brian Tracy Award of Sales Excellence/ FocalPoint Coaching International Business Coach of the Year.
In this episode we discuss:
- What is a master business coach and how do you become one?
- When is it a good time to change from a coach? What are somethings to look for during this change?
- His book called A Life Best Lived: A Story of Life, Death, and Second Chances.
- 11 step Commitment Blueprint for any reader to plan their own, LIFE BEST LIVED.