Are you finishing 2016 disappointed about not reaching your health goals? Perhaps you are already telling yourself you will do better in 2017.
If so, you are not alone. This month I decided to make my health priority in 2017. Not they typical business, revenue, and professional development goals when health slips in at #4 and never obtained. Health is the only goal.
I was inspired by today’s guest Brittanni Below a fitness coach and instructor that shares her testament of how her personal and professional goals were reached once she achieved her health goals.
It makes a lot of sense right? You will be hearing me talk about this more often over the next few episodes as well as updates throughout the year.
In this episode she explains:
- Her a-ha moment that forced her to refocus priorities.
- The importance of self-assessment.
- Networking tips in and out of the workplace.
- Stop blaming your environment for your happiness.
- The people in our lives know us as who we are today.
For more information visit Brittanni Below.
33 Ways To Flip Content
Grab this handy resource and subscribe to get the latest info by email.